Monday, November 5, 2012

6 weeks

how far along? 6 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a sweet pea

weight gain/loss? none

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? none

sleep? decent, although I've had trouble settling my mind and falling asleep some nights

food cravings? carbs, especially pasta and crackers; also a big juicy burger sounds really tasty as of late

symptoms? sore breasts, light cramping, bloating, heartburn, and a few nauseous spells (no puking, though, thank goodness)

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? no idea - I am hoping for a boy

movement? none

belly button? still an innie

what I'm worrying about: miscarriage, still; also nervous about finding out bad news at our first appointment on Thursday

what I'm loving: staying pregnant and experiencing symptoms (even though they aren't always pleasant), also happy that I haven't had ANY spotting so far

best moment this week? nothing specific, but John has been really wonderful lately- doing the dishes, rubbing my neck, making dinner when I'm too tired to cook; he's such a great guy and I'm so thankful to be married to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment