Friday, November 30, 2012

10 weeks

how far along? 10 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a prune

weight gain/loss? holding steady at +1

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? I ordered maternity jeans and leggings from Old Navy on Cyber Monday and am looking forward to seeing how they fit, since some of my pants are getting tight

sleep? I'm sleeping well, thanks to the return of our winter humidifier, which makes our bedroom cool and provides some gentle white noise

food cravings? I had John pick up some Indian take-out on Wednesday and thoroughly enjoyed matar paneer, chicken tikka masala, and garlic naan...yum!

symptoms? tired and bloated; on the plus side, my hair and nails look great! 

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? who knows?

movement? none

belly button? still an innie

what I'm worrying about: the small possibility of miscarriage, despite knowing that it's down to only 5% after seeing a heartbeat on the ultrasound; I do not want to be a statistic.

what I'm loving: feeling thankful for an easy pregnancy

best moment this week? getting started on Christmas shopping and made good progress on our list of gifts to buy for nieces/nephews and parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment