Monday, November 12, 2012

7 weeks

how far along? 7 weeks

how big is baby? the size of blueberry

weight gain/loss? +1

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? none, but some of my dress pants are getting snug in the waist

sleep? decent sleep, but crazy dreams!

food cravings? anything salty and savory - soups, casseroles, pasta, meat, etc.

symptoms? gigantically sore breasts, heartburn, fatigue, and waves of nausea

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? no idea - I am hoping for a boy

movement? none

belly button? still an innie

what I'm worrying about: waiting four weeks for our first ultrasound; it feels like everyone else (okay, all the women on my Bump month board) are getting them done at 5 and 6 weeks, and I have to wait until I'm 11 weeks along - boo!

what I'm loving: having a good first appointment and hearing the nurse say, "You're pregnant!" also having relatively mild symptoms and NOT vomiting so far (yes!)

best moment this week? When I left for work this morning, John said, "I love both of you." It absolutely made my heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment