Monday, October 29, 2012

5 weeks

how far along? 5 weeks

how big is baby? the size of an apple seed

weight gain/loss? none

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? none

sleep? I've actually been sleeping great!

food cravings? I have been eating way too many multigrain tortilla chips with hummus - they taste amazing right now! 

symptoms? tender, swollen breasts, some light cramping on and off, really bloated in my lower stomach, a few breakouts on my face

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? no idea - I am hoping for a boy

movement? none

belly button? still an innie

what I'm worrying about: Still nervous about this not being a viable pregnancy. However, I'm doing everything I can to lead a healthy life and make a cozy home for our kiddo; I've been eating well and even got a few light workouts in this past week.

what I'm loving: I decided to switch ob-gyn clinics due to a few factors (mainly proximity to our home, and customer service) and was happy to hear that I will have my first appointment next week at 6 weeks. I'm also thrilled that I've reached the milestone of when my first pregnancy ended (5 weeks exactly), so this is the most I've ever been pregnant!

best moment this week? buying a newborn onesie at the Carters store (it's grey and has a red crab embroidered on it) - so cute! I've been holding it up to my tummy daily and reciting the affirmation, "Today I am pregnant and I love my baby." It's a little hippy-dippy, but it feels good to say those words out loud and believe them!

No comments:

Post a Comment