Friday, November 23, 2012

9 weeks

how far along? 9 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a green olive (yum!)

weight gain/loss? still +1, despite lots of Thanksgiving goodies

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? not yet, but some pants are getting tight around the waist

sleep? decent, but the crazy pregnancy dreams have begun! John also said that I have been tossing and turning a lot more than usual.

food cravings? not sure if it's related to the size of the baby this week, but I would kill for some of my mom's green olive dip right now

symptoms? fatigue, sore breasts,inability to regulate body temperature (I'm either freezing cold or really hot)

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? no idea - I am hoping for a boy...and wondering if my very mild symptoms and absence of morning sickness could be an indicator of this?!?

movement? none

belly button? still an innie

what I'm worrying about: when and how to start telling people, especially our families

what I'm loving: feeling SO GOOD; I never in a million years thought that I would feel this normal during the first trimester. I've heard so many horror stories about never-ending morning sickness and nausea that I was mentally preparing myself for the worst, but I'm shocked and thrilled to be feeling as great as I do. My doctor said that some women naturally adjust better to pregnancy hormones and even called me a "pregnancy warrior" - ha!

best moment this week? our first ultrasound - so surreal and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment