Friday, December 7, 2012

11 weeks

how far along? 11 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a lime, which makes me crave an ice-cold gin & tonic

weight gain/loss? holding steady at +1

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? still waiting for my damn Old Navy Cyber Monday order to arrive! I've been changing into leggings and yoga pants as soon as I get home - my work pants are very uncomfortable by the end of the day.

sleep? decent, although John says I have been moving around more than usual (and also snoring - what?!)

food cravings? Potbelly sandwiches

symptoms? super bloated, a little heartburn

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? no idea, but I'm secretly hoping that the tech at our NT scan next Friday will be able to give us an educated guess

movement? none

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: getting bad results from our NT scan

what I'm loving: feeling great and still avoiding sickness

best moment this week? buying our first real Christmas tree and decorating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment