Friday, February 1, 2013

19 weeks

how far along? 19 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a mango

weight gain/loss? +5 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? maternity pants are amazing

sleep? I have been sleeping so well; it's been really cold outside (below zero temps), so burrowing under the covers at night has been very comforting and warm

food cravings? fruit smoothies

symptoms? some round ligament pains and stretching

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on Tuesday!

movement? nothing yet...still [not very patiently] waiting...

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: the size of my bump; I have a bad habit of blog-stalking and comparing myself to other people at similar weekly milestones. I feel like I am not showing as much as I should be for 19 weeks (and even feel smaller than I did last week), but hopefully I can get some reassurance from my OB at next week's appointment.

what I'm loving: feeling blessed and loved

best moment this week? buying a car seat! I had been price-stalking the Britax B-Safe for over a month and when the price finally dropped, I pulled the trigger! It arrived yesterday and is currently sitting in the room that will become our nursery.

19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment