Friday, January 25, 2013

18 weeks

how far along? 18 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a sweet potato

weight gain/loss? +5 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? still loving my maternity pants and although I'm not wearing any maternity tops yet, some of my camisoles and tees are becoming more snug and short

sleep? just fine, although the days of sleeping on my stomach are over

food cravings? Smashburger

symptoms? a few pesky headaches and some major HUNGER attacks!

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on February 5!

movement? nothing yet...

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: I made the mistake of watching The Business of Being Born on Netflix and am now completely freaked out about labor and delivery.

what I'm loving: feeling good about my eating habits - I've been having very well-balanced lunches with lean proteins and lots of fresh greens and veggies lately

best moment this week? having MLK Day off - my mom and I went to Buy Buy Baby, had lunch and did some shopping (she is making me a faux Bebe au Lait nursing cover, so I picked out fabric for that, as well as some cute flannel prints for burp cloths).

18 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment