Friday, February 8, 2013

20 weeks

how far along? 20 weeks - this kid is half baked!

how big is baby? the size of a banana

weight gain/loss? +7 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? all maternity pants; no shirts yet, but I definitely can't fit into some of my non-maternity tops anymore

sleep? I'm sleeping well, but waking up some mornings with a numb hip from sleeping on my side

food cravings? milk...with a brownie on the side

symptoms? some round ligament pain and stretching; also I seem to have come down with a winter cold, so I've been coughing and sniffling plenty these days (unrelated to pregnancy, but still a pain in the ass)

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? still waiting to feel those first flutters

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: still coping with my feelings of disappointment and sadness over finding out the gender. Everyday gets a little bit better emotionally and I even bought a few cute girl things (jammies from Hanna Andersson) to help me get excited about our little girl.

what I'm loving: John. He has been amazing this past week and so incredibly supportive of my emotional freakouts and meltdowns. We've had several really great talks and I feel so proud of our marriage and optimistic for the future.

best moment this week? buying some girl clothes; even though I still think that the majority of boy clothes are so much cuter than girl stuff, I did find a few pieces that I like (and don't make me want to vomit)

20 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment