Friday, May 31, 2013

36 weeks

how far along? 36 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a honeydew melon

weight gain/loss? most likely still around 30 lbs

stretch marks? I always assumed that stretch marks would show up on your belly during pregnancy, so I'm surprised to only see 3-4 dark stretch marks on each hip; I wish I had known this and put more lotion on my hips than on my bump - c'est la vie.

maternity clothes? yes - the tunic in the photo below is one of my favorite maternity pieces - very Tory Burch-esque, and it's only from Old Navy

sleep? decent, although I don't think my husband agrees. I woke up one morning to an empty bed; evidently John had moved into the guest room at 3:00 am when my snoring became too much to handle!

food cravings? BLT sandwiches

symptoms? holy swollen feet and ankles! I've also experiencing more round ligament pain and sciatica

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? still rolling and pushing around in there

belly button?

what I'm worrying about: the usual fears about labor and delivery

what I'm loving: feeling celebrated and gifted at my work baby shower, as well as another smaller shower thrown by our dinner party friends

best moment this week? I had a cocktail party for work on Tuesday evening and received many compliments from people I hadn't seen in a while; one woman told me I look lovely and another told me I was "carrying well" (whatever that means). At least people aren't commenting on how big I've gotten (ahem, father-in-law).


No comments:

Post a Comment