Friday, May 17, 2013

34 weeks

how far along? 34 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a butternut squash

weight gain/loss? well, the shit officially hit the fan this week. According to the scale at my doctor's office, I gained 7 lbs. since my last appointment two weeks ago. My doctor said that it's most likely water weight, and that I need to keep an eye on my salt intake and general diet from now on. Awesome. 

stretch marks? maybe some faint ones around the sides of my hips

maternity clothes? yes, and I had to pick up a few more tees and tanks for summer

sleep? rolling over has become a challenge

food cravings? still fruit - watermelon has been a favorite this week

symptoms? round ligament pain, achy hips, sore feet

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? pushing and hiccuping away

belly button? the bottom is completely flat and the top is close behind...

what I'm worrying about: my shower on Saturday

what I'm loving: still enjoying prenatal yoga and how it makes me feel: strong, calm and confident in my body

best moment this week? we took our hospital tour on Tuesday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment