Friday, May 10, 2013

33 weeks

how far along? 33 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a durian fruit (what?)

weight gain/loss? +20 pounds

stretch marks? maybe some faint ones around the sides of my hips

maternity clothes? definitely

sleep? totally hit or miss; some nights are great and I sleep all the way through without waking up or feeling uncomfortable, and others I toss and turn for what seems like forever

food cravings? juicy fruit, especially pineapple and watermelon

symptoms? still a little heartburn and loosening ligaments in my hips/pelvis

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? lots of pushes, rolls and hiccups - so fun to feel her moving around!

belly button? hanging in there...barely

what I'm worrying about: the list of house projects to knock out before this kid arrives

what I'm loving: prenatal yoga! I signed up for a Sunday night class on a whim and was shocked by how much I truly enjoyed it. I felt so calm and connected with the baby and my body, and am going to try and make it a weekly ritual.

best moment this week? see above

No comments:

Post a Comment