Friday, May 3, 2013

32 weeks

how far along? 32 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a squash

weight gain/loss? +18 pounds

stretch marks? maybe some faint ones around the sides of my hips

maternity clothes? oh yes

sleep? this was not a great week for sleep. I woke up at 4:45 am on Tuesday morning and could not go back to sleep so I got out of bed, watched an episode of Mad Men, baked some muffins, took my sweet time getting ready and still got into work nearly an hour before I normally do. Ugh...I was like a zombie the rest of the day.

food cravings? chocolate chip cookies and milk

symptoms? heartburn and loosening ligaments in my hips/pelvis

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? I finally SAW movement from the outside this week - so crazy!

belly button? incredibly shallow

what I'm worrying about: random things like being unable to breastfeed, or the carseat not fitting in my car

what I'm loving: I've been registry stalking and things are being purchased for my shower next weekend

best moment this week? a fabulous prenatal massage - it was so great to lay on my stomach!


No comments:

Post a Comment