Friday, June 7, 2013

37 weeks

how far along? 37 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a winter melon

weight gain/loss? +30-ish lbs

stretch marks? still a few on each hip

maternity clothes? absolutely

sleep? now I'm the one who's camping out in the guest room; it's much easier to shove a pillow between my knees and flop over like a beached whale when I'm not sharing a bed (we'll see if this lasts throughout the rest of the pregnancy)

food cravings? popsicles and ice cream

symptoms? swollen feet and ankles, sciatic nerve and tailbone pain, heavy breathing

signs of labor? I had my first internal exam last week and my doctor commented that my cervix is shortening, but not at all dilated or effaced

sex of baby? girl

movement? plenty of rolls and pushes

belly button? starting to pop out!

what I'm worrying about: how much longer I'm going to be pregnant; I have an ominous feeling that I'm going to go waaaaaaaay overdue...

what I'm loving: finishing our birth classes, buying the few remaining items off our registries, and knocking out a few baby-related projects (starting a baby book, hanging IKEA spice racks as forward-facing bookshelves in the nursery)

best moment this week? putting the dock in at our cabin = a sure sign of summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment