Friday, April 26, 2013

31 weeks

how far along? 31 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a pineapple

weight gain/loss? +16ish pounds

stretch marks? maybe some faint ones around the sides of my hips

maternity clothes? oh yes

sleep? I have been waking up once in the middle of the night (around 3:00 am) to pee, but am still sleeping well -  last weekend I slept until almost 11:00 am!

food cravings? spicy Thai noodles

symptoms? constipation and sore feet (random)

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? this week was almost a reversal of last week - I am not feeling as much movement (but still consistent thumps and pushes); maybe she's running out of room in there?

belly button? super crazy shallow

what I'm worrying about: my wardrobe - I am tired of wearing the same 3 pairs of pants to work; also I need to find some capris and/or shorts that don't have a full-panel (too hot and sweaty) to get me through the next two months

what I'm loving: the weather - it was 70 degrees and sunny today (crazy to think that just five days ago the ground was covered in snow) and it's amazing what a little sunshine will do for your mood

best moment this week? getting our tax refund and starting to plan our babymoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment