Friday, January 11, 2013

16 weeks

how far along? 16 weeks

how big is baby? the size of an avocado

weight gain/loss? I was +4 on the doctor's scale at my appointment on Wednesday, but that was fully clothed (I weigh myself at home naked), so there could be a discrepancy. Either way, I feel like I'm on track with weight gain so far.

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? loving my new maternity pants

sleep? just fine - no complaints here

food cravings? an egg salad sandwich

symptoms? nothing, except watching my little bump s l o w l y grow

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on February 5!

movement? none...I can't wait to feel something (hopefully in the next month)

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: how to tell a certain friend who I don't see much anymore; I thought not saying anything and waiting until she sees it on Facebook (we'll probably reveal after our anatomy scan next month), but it seems like a shitty way to find out.

what I'm loving: finally being OUT at work and not having to hide my bump under sweaters!

best moment this week? hearing the heartbeat at my doctor's appointment on Wednesday - nice and strong at 140 bpm. My doctor is predicting a boy, which is funny since John and I have both had dreams about boy babies recently. A few other people have told me that it's a boy since I haven't had any sickness. We'll see in about 3 weeks...

I finally got the motivation to take a bump pic this morning!

16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment