Friday, January 18, 2013

17 weeks

how far along? 17 weeks

how big is baby? the size of an onion

weight gain/loss? still hovering around +4-5 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? all maternity pants, but still in my regular shirts; I have a few maternity tops that are just waiting to be used - maybe around 20 weeks I'll have enough of a bump to actually fill them out?!?

sleep? great, although the wild pregnancy dreams continue...

food cravings? ramen noodles, which I enjoyed for lunch today ::hangs head in shame::

symptoms? just a more firm, well defined bump

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on February 5!

movement? unfortunately, due to my anterior placenta, I'm thinking I won't feel anything until after 20 weeks

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: possible gender disappointment; I definitely would like a boy and I worry about feeling let down if this baby turns out to be a girl. It doesn't help that many people, including my doctor, are predicting that I'm having a boy.

what I'm loving: watching my bump grow

best moment this week? starting an Amazon registry (private for now) - it's been helpful to gather all my favorite baby gear products in one place

17 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment