Friday, December 28, 2012

14 weeks

how far along? 14 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a lemon

weight gain/loss? still holding at +3

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? yes! I got a few pairs of pants from my mom and dad for Christmas and HOLY CRAP, why was I resisting these for so long? full-panel pants are amazing and the most comfortable things ever!

sleep? good, although I wake up once a night to pee

food cravings? spinach artichoke dip with pita chips

symptoms? I feel fine and think I have the beginnings of a small but actual bump!

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on February 5!

movement? none

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: telling work...still haven't done it yet and hoping to get through this short holiday week (only two days in the office) before spilling the beans next week.

what I'm loving: feeling so good and celebrating the holidays

best moment this week? Christmas morning with just me and John (and the little lemon). We exchanged gifts, enjoyed an egg bake and some cinnamon rolls, watched Love Actually, and braved the cold (10 degrees...brrr!) to take a short walk through the park. It makes me excited for next year when we'll have a 6-month-old to enjoy Christmas traditions with.

No comments:

Post a Comment