Friday, December 14, 2012

12 weeks

how far along? 12 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a plum

weight gain/loss? +2

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? unfortunately, none of the Old Navy maternity stuff fit, so I'm still on the hunt for some pants...

sleep? couldn't be better

food cravings? tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

symptoms? bloated and tired; also, I MAYBE have the beginning of a tiny little bump below my navel - it's hard to tell if it's a real bump or just more bloat.

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? who knows?

movement? none

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: dealing with overly-emotional people (my mom and mother-in-law) once we share the news

what I'm loving: the NT scan went great! It was incredible to see an actual little BABY in there, moving around and doing somersaults; s/he wasn't the most cooperative for the technician, but it looks like all the measurements are good and we have a little acrobat on our hands!

best moment this week? definitely seeing our kiddo wiggle around and stick his/her foot in the air (!) - it made this whole experience (that I have had hardly any signs/symptoms for) much more real for both of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment