Friday, December 21, 2012

13 weeks

how far along? 13 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a peach (is it just me, or are these fruits in the last/next few weeks basically all the same size? lime, plum, peach, lemon, etc...)

weight gain/loss? +3, which isn't too bad for 1st trimester weight gain

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? thank goodness for Christmas break (i.e. casual dress code for two weeks)...otherwise, I would be up a creek - my work pants fit terribly and I haven't found much in the way of maternity gear yet

sleep? a-okay; still having vivid dreams, though

food cravings? a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's

symptoms? nothing, really. still trying to figure out if I actually have a bump or not.

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? we find out on February 5!

movement? none

belly button? still in 

what I'm worrying about: telling more and more people...it sort of makes me wish that we still had our little secret. Also, I have another UTI, which means I have to take daily antibiotics for the rest of this pregnancy - boo!

what I'm loving: finishing up the 1st trimester - this kid is 1/3 of the way baked!

best moment this week? telling our group of friends on Wednesday night - John was practically bursting at the seams with excitement and pride!

No comments:

Post a Comment