Friday, June 21, 2013

39 weeks

how far along? 39 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a watermelon

weight gain/loss? +35-ish lbs

stretch marks? my hips are covered in them...ugh

maternity clothes? yes

sleep? definitely uncomfortable, but manageable

food cravings? anything frozen and fruity

symptoms? swollen feet and ankles, sciatic nerve pain, achy hips

signs of labor? cervix is still getting shorter, but no dilation or effacement

sex of baby? girl

movement? very consistent rolls and pushes

belly button? it's out!

what I'm worrying about: baby is still breech, so I'll be having a c-section bright and early on Monday morning. I've definitely had a lot of anxiety this week and it's wearing on me. However, John has been awesomely supportive, and my doctor is very reassuring (she's going to be doing the surgery herself), so I just need to trust that everything will work out for the best and we'll end up with a healthy baby and healthy mom in the end

what I'm loving: counting down the hours until we meet our sweet baby girl

best moment this week? knowing this is my last week of pregnancy and work


1 comment:

  1. Thoughts will be with you on Monday!!! She's almost here:)

    ReplyDelete