Friday, April 12, 2013

29 weeks

how far along? 29 weeks

how big is baby? the size of an acorn squash (according to my mom, this was one of my favorite foods when I was a baby)

weight gain/loss? +13 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? mostly all maternity tops now; also my winter coat no longer buttons in front! Normally, this wouldn't even be a problem in mid-April, but we've had a few freak snowstorms and it's still white outside. Cannot. wait. for. spring.

sleep? great, although it's getting hard to roll over

food cravings? Oreos and milk

symptoms? still more loosening ligaments in my hips and pelvis

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? lots of movement this week; it's especially fun to feel kicks up high and on the sides of my torso

belly button? going...going...

what I'm worrying about: putting a nursery together - it just dawned on me that we're coming up on the 30-week mark, which feels so incredibly close to actually having a baby

what I'm loving: baby clothes! I am accumulating quite the stash of baby gear, like this darling hooded beach towel from Pottery Barn Kids (whales!)


best moment this week? we ordered our crib (Graco Lauren) and cleared out the rest of the junk in the soon-to-be-nursery so that John can sand and refinish the floors this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment