Friday, March 29, 2013

27 weeks

how far along? 27 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a rutabaga

weight gain/loss? +12 pounds (I think) - will know for sure after my appointment on Monday

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? picked up a few more maternity shirts to add to my expanding wardrobe, although I'm still wearing a fair amount of non-maternity shirts (the one in the photo below is from Loft that I've had for years).

sleep? great

food cravings? rocky road ice cream tastes really good most evenings :)

symptoms? mild constipation (ugh) and a few Braxton Hicks contractions

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? regular thumps and bumps after eating and while lying in bed at night

belly button? super shallow

what I'm worrying about: fears about labor & delivery 

what I'm loving: spring is finally here and the snow has begun to melt...June feels like it's just around the corner!

best moment this week? two successful work events checked off the list


No comments:

Post a Comment