Friday, March 22, 2013

26 weeks

how far along? 26 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a head of lettuce

weight gain/loss? +10ish pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? I'm finally starting to fill out some of my ruched-side tops

sleep? just fine, except for waking up with a numb hip once in a while

food cravings? spinach - I've had a side salad for lunch every day this week

symptoms? the faint beginnings of a linea nigra

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? I can pretty much expect thumps after I eat or drink; also John felt some kicks for the first time this past week - so fun to be able to share that with him

belly button? in, but slowly starting to disappear

what I'm worrying about: shower drama

what I'm loving: being under 100 days to go!

best moment this week? treating myself to a facial at a fancy spa this afternoon - complete and utter bliss...


No comments:

Post a Comment