Friday, March 8, 2013

24 weeks

how far along? 24 weeks

how big is baby? the size of a cantaloupe

weight gain/loss? +10 pounds

stretch marks? none

maternity clothes? starting to wear more and more maternity tops (and actually be able to fill them out for a change)

sleep? just fine, although I've been waking up with a numb hip from sleeping on my side

food cravings? fresh pineapple

symptoms? sore tailbone and loosening ligaments in my hips

signs of labor? none

sex of baby? girl

movement? feeling more consistent movement every day

belly button? it's still there, but probably not much longer

what I'm worrying about: feeling guilty about not returning to work after maternity leave

what I'm loving: our kitchen is soooooo close to being done! 

best moment this week? Tuesday was a freak snowstorm (10 inches overnight) and there was no way I was going to attempt to drive into work, so I took a personal day and it was glorious. I baked pumpkin muffins, made a big pot of pasta fagioli soup, took a nap, watched "Friends With Kids" and just enjoyed having a spontaneous day off.



No comments:

Post a Comment